Senior Insights Executive
|Closing date||May 21st|
You’ll join the Insight team as a Senior Executive, and you’ll support the team to garner insights from in-depth research techniques into consumer behaviour, brands, categories, markets, trends, and innovation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the insight team of a leading global media agency with a large and innovative range of research solutions, to get close to client’s business and communication strategy, to work at an international level with multiple markets, to gain exposure to new insights sources and to build experience across different industries.
Our team makes a significant contribution to our agency’s income through work delivered to our clients, and we support nearly every new business pitch. We develop simple but original ways to help our account teams interrogate industry data sets to quickly answer key client questions – enabling our mission of Better Decisions, Faster, improving the standard of work on our accounts and giving our agency and clients a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Balancing all of these competing priorities has become a huge challenge and could hinder our future growth. We need an efficient and pro-active team player to join us and improve our ways of working. We need help to focus in the right places so that we can deliver our commercial targets and also support the wider agency development roadmap.
You won’t be intimidated by our jargon or demands from senior stakeholders. You will be able to see the bigger picture. You will make sure that requests for new work are filtered and prioritised based on their commercial or strategic importance, whilst also making sure that we build and nurture relationships with clients and different teams in the agency – even if they are not our current top priority.
This role is critical for the future growth of our team and we are excited to find the right partner to help us achieve our potential.
- Numerate/Sciences/Business degree. Eg: statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, sociology, history, anthropology, psychology, geography.
- It is not essential to have worked in a media agency, but you do need to have gained relevant experience in a commercial environment.
- You will need to apply what you have learnt in your training to help our client's grow their business.
- You will support the team as they pitch for new business, helping to prepare the content for these proposals.
- We expect that you are passionate about new developments in media research and continually learn about your client's category and business.
- Proven experience working across quantitative research projects from start to finish – including questionnaire design, fieldwork management, data analysis and presentations – delivering high quality work for clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of different quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Experienced in data analysis and interpretation, with an ability to translate data findings into meaningful stories.
- You will have a good understanding of campaign effectiveness & creative testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of survey/analysis tools such as SPSS, Q or equivalent.
- Knowledge of planning and insight tools (e.g., TGI, GWI etc.) is beneficial.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time, often with conflicting deadlines.
- Experience working with a range of clients both internally and externally.
We are currently working fully remotely but longer term will support flexible working and a blended home and office based working culture. Please ask us if you have any questions about flexible working.
Here at Omnicom our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applicants from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to email@example.com to just let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.