Measurement Specialist - Ad Research (FTC)
|Closing date||June 18th|
12 month contract: Full or Part time
Help us measure the success of advertising on Twitter and enhance the experience for Twitter users and advertisers by improving campaigns on the platform. We are looking for someone interested in digital ads measurement comfortable working with all types of brands - large and small - to lead, coordinate, execute and deliver the appropriate measurement for every campaign.
You'll be part of the UK Ads Research team. The team is predominantly in London and we work to support our commercial teams in everything from insights to measurement. In this role you'll have an immediate impact by running measurement for some of our largest clients. Your work will sometimes cross borders to liaise with colleagues in Europe and further afield. You'll also help build our measurement offering over time, working with our counterparts in the US and product teams to bring new measurement solutions to our brand partners.
- At least 2 years experience in ads measurement, preferably in digital
- An understanding of digital measurement methodologies and partners in this space
- A keen understanding of GDPR policies with regards to ads measurement
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at large companies
- Clear communication skills, sometimes across cultures, and the ability to coordinate people across teams
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment