Back for its 35th year, the MRG Evening Classes will take place every Monday (for 7 weeks) from 11th October to 29th November.
The programme is packed with TV, radio, OOH, cinema, print, social media and digital. We also have papers about the use of insight within the strategy and planning process.
The Evening Classes are designed for new joiners to the media industry (up to three years' experience). They provide a good introduction to media research and the industry currencies. It will also benefit those researchers who have had little or no exposure to the different media currencies.
- the first six sessions will run from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- the final afternoon session will be from 2pm – 5pm
- The first and last sessions will be in person at a central London venue - we will be serving drinks and canapes after both these sessions
- The remaining five sessions will be run over Zoom
Programme available to download here.
The cost for the course is only
- £640 for MRG members
- £695 for non-members - includes MRG membership
You can book your place on the course now.
If you would like more information about the programme in the short term, please email Alex Maddox.