Due to popular demand we are laying on another two training courses designed for Market Research teams in Data Cleaning, Manipulation and Reporting, using the R programming language.
This is the November session:
- Date: 27th November 2019
- Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Venue: Telmar Communications, 43/45 Dorset Street, London W1U 7NA
Market Research and Insight teams are under pressure to work faster and more accurately, with ever bigger datasets. Too much time and resource is spent on slow and error-prone processes in Excel, when free, efficient and high-powered alternatives are available.
This training course will teach you to be a competent user of R, an opensource programming language for data manipulation and visualisation that's more powerful than Alteryx and Tableau put together.
Who is it for?
Media researchers and analysts at all levels of seniority, with a good understanding of media data and how they want to use it.
What will you learn?
- How to use simple and repeatable R code in your everyday work, that automates massive data tasks quickly, and accurately.
- How to collate, transform and visualise huge datasets from market research and data sources like Excel, SPSS, SAS and databases, and to get data back out of R in useful formats and charts.
- How to implement R in free, cloud-based tools without IT team hassle.
- Data skills that will boost your personal productivity and marketability.
- Members: £395pp
- Non-members: £450pp (includes a year's membership)
James Smythe, Culture of Insight.
Please only book through the website. We can only take a maximum of 8 people per session; don't miss out - book today!