Research Manager / Associate Director - Quantitative
|Location||London or Leeds|
|Closing date||January 23rd|
The Role: Research Manager / Associate Director - Quantitative
MTM is a specialist provider of strategic advice and insight to some of the world’s leading brands, such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Spotify, Sky, the BBC, WarnerMedia and many more. Our services include qualitative and quantitative consumer research, and commercial strategy consultancy within the media sector, in addition to technology, sports and entertainment.
A quality-driven boutique agency, MTM is extremely well regarded by the research industry and across the media sector. In 2015 and again in 2018 we won the Market Research Society’s award for ‘Best Agency <£20m’. Other recent award wins include the MRG’s Best Research Supplier 2021 and UK’s Leading Management Consultants from the Financial Times for the last 3 year’s running.
What is it like to work for MTM?
As a boutique company, MTM offers its employees certain advantages that very large companies cannot. These include:
- An environment in which you can make a big impact and get credit for it.
- The opportunity to work closely and learn from highly experienced senior members of staff.
- The chance to learn all aspects of the business and to be part of the decision-making process.
- The excitement of working for a rapidly expanding firm.
We are looking for a talented Research Manager / Associate Director to join our growing team, to be based within our London or Leeds office (hybrid remote/office at the moment).
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to deliver strategic research and insight projects across a variety of sectors and countries.
Responsibilities may vary but will include:
- Leadership for smaller projects, or being part of a bigger team for large-scale research and insight projects, supporting Quant Directors
- End to end project management - managing timelines, deliverables and budgets across MTM’s field and data suppliers and by liaising with colleagues
- Delivering concise analysis and engaging outputs
- Collaborating throughout projects with colleagues in MTM’s other teams (qualitative research and commercial strategy) to ensure that clients enjoy a seamless project experience and a single cohesive narrative in the findings
- Potentially line management of colleagues
What are the key things we are looking for?
- Demonstrable experience within a research agency; technically competent in quantitative research in the field of media, entertainment and/or technology (essential)
- Interest in sports, gambling or gaming
- Motivated and excited by competing for new projects (and wider new business activity)
What are our key benefits?
- A bonus based on both individual and team performance
- Support towards career development (to become a certified member of the MRS for example)
- An annual personal training budget
- Pension (Employer’s contribution will be 5%)
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- In addition to all national holidays, MTM offers 25 days leave, increasing gradually after a qualifying period
- Payment of a professional subscription
- A range of social events
Candidates please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org