Senior Insight Exec - Insight & Analytics
|Closing date||October 22nd|
the7stars is unlike any other agency. The distinction started the day we launched in 2005 when we named ourselves after a pub, but more importantly when we made a promise that we were going to do things differently.
And this commitment has stuck with us. It guides how we work, how we think and how we treat one another and can be expressed in a single word.
Our Freedom philosophy lives across our entire business from people, product and planning. It means we plan & buy media how we want, develop careers how we want, take holiday when we need it, invent tools when we need them, give people a platform to speak up, question and express themselves freely - but more importantly it has allowed us to create an amazing place to work.
In 2021 we have achieved our 9th year in a row as a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for and have been awarded Campaign’s number one media agency to work for accolade for the second year running.
the7stars is 220 passionate media people that are able to focus purely on creating great work for our clients. Clients such as Warner Music, Entain, Suziki, Gousto and Vision Express. UK focused, we also operate within an agile global network of like-minded friends, extending our client portfolio into Europe and the US.
If thinking freely and with integrity is your bag, then the7stars is an agency you should meet.
The Role & Experience
We are looking for someone to join our Insight team and who can offer us the following attributes & experience….
- Confidently identify the role for quantitative and qualitative research methods for insight projects as necessary.
- Lead the implementation of ongoing & ad hoc qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Experienced designing audience approaches and insight projects for media planning brief responses.
- Provide insight support for new business opportunities.
- Experience working with 3rd party research agencies, including liaising with suppliers and managing project management.
- Strong communication skills, including the development of positive client relationships
- Experience in a commercial or ad-funded environment with an appreciation of client consumer insight challenges and timelines.
- Have an inquisitive and analytical approach to work, and possess the ability to draw insight from data and make meaningful recommendations from them.
- Work across multiple clients and category areas at any one time.
- Is an expert in audience tools such as TGI, YouGov, Touchpoints, with some exposure to digital insight tools like Brandwatch .
- Support the conceptualisation and execution of insight thought leadership and product development.
- Is abreast of market research and insight trends, to share with, and inform, wider teams within the agency.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team orientated with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Some management experience would be a bonus.
- Understanding and appreciation of different types of qual and quant research methodologies.
Apply if you want to…
- Join the largest independent, free thinking, fast moving media agency in the UK
- Have the freedom to grow your career at pace
- Be surrounded by a diverse team of talented thinkers, who love the work they do
- Have the freedom to design a flexible approach to your working life
- Be challenged to learn and grow every day
- Join a business that does more than just media – that gives 5% of its profits back into the community
- Be part of a culture that encourages creativity, entrepreneurialism and most importantly of all… fun
Please don’t apply if…
- You need a lot of handholding
- Thinking big isn’t your thing
- Shaping the company you work for and things around you doesn’t get you excited
- Challenging yourself isn’t something you want to do
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast
- Company bar
- Flexible working
- Uncounted holiday (Birthdays or the day after are now compulsory!)
- New Business Bonus eligible in your first year as a 7stars employee
- Personal finance advice
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness cover
- Income protection
- Summer profit share bonus and Christmas bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Choice of 5 gyms
- Season ticket Loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Extensive Maternity, Paternity, fostering and adoption leave package, including a bonus for mums when they announce they are expecting and a Gousto box for when the baby first arrives home
- Royal London pension (Including a Green Pension option)
- Employee assistance programme
The7stars is committed to creating a diverse environment, where employees feel empowered to share different ideas, perspectives and experiences in a collaborative and creative work environment. Equality and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.