|Closing date||October 7th|
The role of the Insight Executive is to work closely with the Head of Insight in the execution of research and insight programmes at Talon. To support planning teams with brief and pitch work as well as co ordinating campaign effectiveness. The role is responsible for generating regular reporting and keeping the planning teams up to date on key industry reports and trends.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Support and manage campaign effectiveness understanding and interpreting clients KPIS, project management, analysis and reporting of data and client debriefs
- Creating benchmarks from data bank to inform OOH planning analysis of large data sets to understand which OOH formats are shifting which brand metrics
- Regular analysis of syndicated research studies and reporting findings to the business such as GWI to support briefs and planning teams
- Keeping up to date with market trends and communicating to the business
- Provide broad market, category report and client reports to the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and power point
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to multi task
- Understanding of different types of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Understanding of the commercial sector
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and create stories
Talon is the UK’s only independently owned Out of Home media specialist. We have ambitious growth plans, without compromising the vision of providing exceptional client service, independent advice and strategic expertise. We aim to be different, taking a data led approach to planning and buying and to embrace technology at every turn.
We’re proud of the diverse range of skilled individuals who make Talon what it is today. They embody our service culture, delight our clients, and deliver award winning work. ‘People first’ has always been at the heart of our business since day one and continues help us attract, develop, and retain the best talent in the industry.
We are delighted to have won and been recognised in The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Best Small Companies and Campaign’s Best Places to Work multiple times. Our basic philosophy is that happy and well motivated people deliver excellence and quality. They go the extra mile. In Talon’s world, this means being “Smarter as Standard".
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical and Dental cover
- Access to private GP appointments
- Annual Health checks
- Eye Care vouchers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
- 25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
- Birthday leave
- Voluntary/Charity leave
- Feel Good Allowance
- Free fitness classes
- Monthly massages
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.