Marketing Research Executive
|Closing date||August 31st|
A little bit about us
At JCDecaux you'll be part of the world's No. 1 outdoor advertising company. It all started 50 years ago, when Jean-Claude Decaux had an idea that would change cities across the world - to provide and maintain bus shelters free of charge - paid for by the advertising posters displayed on them.
JCDecaux UK reaches millions of people every day with products and services that enhance people's lives, spark conversations and brighten cityscapes. We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world. Our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
This role forms a key part of the newly launched JCDecaux UK Data Solutions team with a specific focus on media measurement. This will help to deliver on the JCDecaux Data Solutions pillars; Engage, Optimise & Evaluate. Primarily you will be designing surveys & questionnaires to enable robust measurement of location-based media which we can then use to create case studies & marketing content proving to clients & customers The Power of The Public Screen. There will also be an element of market & consumer research whereby we look to create insight narratives proving that location is important to advertisers.
The specific role of the Research Executive will be to ensure the work created & delivered by The Data Solutions team is best practice. Our mission is to create a knowledge hub & centre of excellence around The Public Screen & our vision is to be seen within the media research industry as Location Experts.
Working closely with the Strategic Insights Manager the role will involve working on high profile ground-breaking research pieces, specific campaign evaluations and ensuring our key stake holders are armed with the collateral they require to drive an Insights based response.
- Supporting the delivery of survey-based questionnaires for bespoke market research or for campaign evaluation
- Work across the marketing team to ensure the latest insights and case studies are effectively communicated.
- Update the Insights section on the Self-Serve Hub
- Communicate data & insight confidently with a view to be able to present internally & externally
- Organise & interpret data tables
- Construct & design media measurement surveys & questionnaires
- Explore the role of OOH both as a lead medium & as part of the wider media mix
- Interpret sales data to produce evaluative presentations
- Positive, enthusiastic & eagerness to learn
- An interest in research & exploring ideas through a test & learn approach
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind
- Good communication skills and a personable individual
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to time manage multiple tasks at once
- Commercially driven & focused
- Proficient in Microsoft excel & PowerPoint
- 2+ years experience working within research (preferably media research)
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline such as Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics